2018 Workforce and Community Well-being Forum
SAVE THE DATE
Tuesday April 10, 2018
Olathe Conference Center / Embassy Suites
10401 South Ridgeview Road
Olathe, Kansas 66061
Please join us for the 6th Annual Workforce & Community Well-being Forum: Transparency Drives Trust to help Employers learn strategies for designing, implementing and measuring comprehensive well-being initiatives that drive transparency and engagement. This year’s Forum will identify strategies for engaging healthcare stakeholders to drive individual and business performance and transparency.
Our Forum will provide opportunities to build relationships with key decision makers responsible for human resources, employee health and pharmacy benefits, and workplace health management programs at Kansas, Missouri, Nebraska and Oklahoma employers.
This list of speakers is being updated weekly, please check back for new additions.
Todd Bisping – MBA, CBP
Global Benefits, Caterpillar
Jessica Lea – PharmD, MBA
CEO, Tria Health
Collier Case – MLHR
Director Benefits, Sprint
Matt Condon – JD, MBA
CEO, Bardavon Health Innovations
Sponsors will be accepted on a first come, first serve basis, so act now! The fee is payable to MACHC upon Sponsorship Registration. MACHC is a non-profit 501(c)(3) organization. Tax ID: 431248648
Platinum sponsors have the opportunity to contribute content (including speaker) to the program’s concurrent sessions. Participants will gain intimate knowledge of the sponsor’s offerings. We are seeking evidence-based best practices related to the five pillars of well-being – physical, social, financial, career and community (or emotional). MACHC reserves the right to approve speaker and content. The deadline to request platinum sponsorship is Tuesday, March 20th!
All sponsorship levels receive:
- Forum Exhibit space (a $750-$1,750 value)
- Logo and company description in Forum program
- Attendee list – Name, Title, Company only
- Recognition in promotional fliers, emails and media announcements
For detailed info on sponsorship, please view our Sponsor Application below.
Number of exhibitors is limited and “first come, first served” so act now!
- Exhibit space will consist of a standard 2.5’ x 6” draped display table.
- Space is limited to optimize strategic networking opportunities.
- Exhibit space will be set up adjacent to the meeting rooms and lunch room.
- All display and handout materials used by exhibitor must be placed on top of or behind the 6’ display table and fit the dimensions of the table.
- Upon request, electrical power and internet access will be supplied to the exhibitor display table.
- Exhibitors needing more space may purchase 2 exhibit spaces.
- One (1) complimentary registration to the forum
- Recognition in the forum program, including a company description
- Attendee list – Name, Title, Company
For detailed info on becoming an exhibitor, please view our Exhibitor Application below