The Mid-America Coalition on Health Care leverages the expertise, experience, and resources of its multi-disciplinary membership to promote the health and well-being of current and future employees and their families in the greater Kansas City area.
Through the power of collaboration and utilizing innovative best practices, MACHC provides leadership and acts as a catalyst to effect positive changes for containing health care costs and improving health outcomes.
Why join the Coalition?
- Stay ahead of the curve by tapping into the MACHC network’s vast knowledge of local, regional and national health care trends.
- Influence the market by being part of a well-recognized, independent employer voice for value-driven health care.
- Share best practices for population health, benefit design, data analysis and workplace wellbeing programs.
- Communicate and network with peers from leading and national organizations at events throughout the year.
- Get the opportunity to speak and share results at local and national conferences
Apply to MACHC
The dues contribution amount is based on the number of employees (FTEs) in the Greater Kansas City region. The suggested level of dues is $6.00 per employee with a minimum of $1,200 and a maximum of $24,000 per company.